Linguaholic

FREE/ONLINE English learning resources for Spanish speakers

Hello guys, 

I'd love to share with you all an useful resource for learning English FREE/ONLINE. You may check out this website: FREE/ONLINE resources 

BUT! This website is all written in Spanish, so that's why I'd say it is more suitable for Spanish native speakers or those who understand Spanish. And don't worry, it is written in a very simple Spanish, so you don't need an advanced level to understand the content. 

In this website, it divides different free resources for learning English based on different Hispanic countries / USA so that you can know more clearly where to obtain a proper English resource. 

Hope it helps. :)  and hopefully the author will keep posting more resources or information regarding English learning.. (well that's what he says in this article) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By smartie_pantalones
      If you have the time and wouldn't mind filling out a quick Google Forms survey (en español) - please click on the link below!

https://forms.gle/fxX6qfB5KUUvRbia7

Thank you!

Angie

Si tiene tiempo y no le importa rellenar una rápida encuesta de Google Forms (en español), ¡haga clic en el siguiente enlace!

Gracias!

Angie
    • By Prin
      Hello. I have created a free online course on how to score a full mark in the writing section of standardized English tests. Please check it out. I hope it's helpful for everyone. Please also feel free to leave any reviews. Thank you.
    • By Lucky_English_with_Maria
      Hello! First, I hope you all don't mind me sharing my video here in the forum.  I hope it can be useful to English language learners. I just started my channel for English language learners and would love any feedback. The other videos explain movie scenes and I have 3 about news in Spain. Thanks!! 

• By Shenene
      Hi all!
      I'm Shenene, a young and vibrant ESL/EFL teacher from beautiful South Africa!
      I've been teaching English since 2014 and online since March 2016. I have experience teaching conversational, business and medical English. 
      I provide books, PPTs and other materials, so you don't need to buy books.
      Contact me for a free 15 minute trial lesson and assessment!
    • By secretapp
      ¡Hola! Estamos buscando a personas que estudien inglés para probar la versión alfa cerrada de nuestra nueva app para aprender inglés basada en tecnología machine learning. Si te gustaría probarla, consigue tu invitación en trysecretapp.com