Linguaholic

Learn English Grammar Online at Ego4U

Being fluent in English is important in school presentations and job interviews. It is also helpful when you want to converse with people from other countries and understand their culture in a language that both sides are familiar with. I found a website that would help people learn English right at the comfort of their homes. English Grammar Online For You (Ego4U) provides links and exercises to grammar, writing, and vocabulary. I have taken some of the tests and it has really helped me a lot.

Thanks for sharing Ego4U.  I didn't know about this site.  I checked it out and I see it's been around for quite a while -- since 2000!  It looks well-organized and comprehensive; I'm glad to hear that it has been so helpful for you. 

Sites like this are so valuable for both non-native and native speakers of English, both for learning and for reference. 

Yes, I'm just checking Ego4U and another good point to take into account is their motto, "a fun way to learn English."

I believe that many sites that pretend to be helpful language learning resources fail because they take it too seriously, while people want an easier way to learn and if it's funny, it's more rewarding that the stress they have to struggle with at a classroom.

• 1 month later...

This looks like a really useful site. Usually you don't find such resources for free. Thanks a lot for sharing this. Despite being fluent in English, many of us don't know the specific grammatical rules of the language, and just speak from habit. This will help a great deal.