Linguaholic

• 2 years later...

Buying coffee in Koyeian is too expensive for me, and besides, I want to give up one-off coffee cups, because it is very environmentally unfriendly. I decided to make coffee at home and chose Green Mountain Coffee K-Cup pods, try this. It is no less tasty and high quality than in coffee shops, while you can adjust the amount of milk added.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Fay Lorra
      I know how we use standard learning apps to learn a foreign language but another way to learn maybe by watching foreign-language videos with subtitles, rather than without them.
      You can learn languages by reading books or taking classes but this doesn’t give you much exposure to the language. This means that your progress will be slow and frustrating since you won’t be able to use what you learned in real life situations very quickly.  Watching foreign-language TV shows with subtitles allows you to get a lot of exposure to the target language without having to spend too much time studying it on your own. It gives me more confidence when I speak because I know that I have already seen how different words are used in context. However, finding good subtitle files for online video content can be difficult (and often illegal). 
      SubtitleBee has an excellent subtitling service that auto generates high quality subtitle files for all kinds of videos on YouTube or personal uploads! It also has over 100 different languages for subtitles and translations so everyone can find something they like. I use this online subtitling service myself and wanted to share this with everyone. It has a free trial so others can try it out but I have found the paid description more useful as well
    • By Ejiro
      Hi all,
      I am a PhD student at the School of Education at Durham University in the UK. I am researching polyglots’ beliefs about language learning, and the strategies that they adopt to successfully learn them. I have a short questionnaire that should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete. If you are 18 or older and speak at least 4 languages at B1 level (CEFR) I would appreciate your help. The link is below. All responses are anonymous.
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/polyglotsurvey
      Many thanks!
    • By nox
      ¡Hola, Amigos!

After teaching to over than 6000 students vai the Udemy course, New content is added and this time it's all on our new platform, which is optimized through our experience over the years in teaching Español to all our awesome students.
      Still, not only the content that is edited and updated! we are providing 1-on-1 Skpye/Zoom call time with our professional tutors that lasts up to 60 mins, to provide you the best environment to understand grammar, learn vocabulary and practice conversation skills.

check the link for more details and to enroll : Languag3
      ¡Hasta luego!
    • By Zach
      Spanish can be a really hard to learn but when your equiped right it can be much easier, in this text im going to propose you one of the best site to learn spanish in just a few day, is that cool ?!? The site is totally leagit and got more than 6000 student that are determinated to learn spanish. 
      Click here for more info (or the link below) and to learn spanish in a good environement with nice people! Que tengo un buen dia! 
      https://bit.ly/3tZO3gM