Linguaholic

How to study abroad in Japan?

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

9 hours ago, otakusama said:

I want to study in japan next year. is it ok for me?

http://namchauims.com/thong-bao-tuyen-sinh-du-hoc-nhat-ban-2019-tai-nam-chau-ims/

Hi there. What does this link have to do with the fact that you would like to study in Japan next year?

9 hours ago, linguaholic said:

Hi there. What does this link have to do with the fact that you would like to study in Japan next year?

This is the center that i maybe choose to preapare profile to study abroad in japan

• 1 year later...

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I am very glad to be here, I came here in order to specifically find a topic where they discuss studying abroad. I am going to travel to Japan this summer. I hope to start learning the language there. What should I prepare for? what difficulties may lie in wait for me?

On 5/27/2021 at 11:17 AM, Devid Lean said:

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I am very glad to be here, I came here in order to specifically find a topic where they discuss studying abroad. I am going to travel to Japan this summer. I hope to start learning the language there. What should I prepare for? what difficulties may lie in wait for me?

You should learn to write and read first. After all, many documents or even just a menu to read. Vital.

Just now, Casel said:

You should learn to write and read first. After all, many documents or even just a menu to read. Vital.

Thank you very much for your advice. I always start learning a language with writing. But I heard that if you first study the spoken language, you assimilate faster, well, at least that's what it says in the essay about studying abroad https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/studying-abroad/ here. And now I have confusion in my head. In any case, Japanese is much more difficult than English, especially writing. Therefore, I am afraid that it will be extremely difficult to start with a letter. I'm thinking of a Writing and Reading Course in Tokyo.