Linguaholic
Anass22

Hi, it's me, Anass :) !

Hello, everyone I'm Anass 22 years of age. I admire to learn languages, to teach what I knew, and to learn what should be taught hh ^^ 

I want to say "Hi" to all of you !  :)

10 hours ago, Anass22 said:

Hello, everyone I'm Anass 22 years of age. I admire to learn languages, to teach what I knew, and to learn what should be taught hh ^^ 

I want to say "Hi" to all of you !  :)

Hey Anass22! Warm welcome to Linguaholic! I see you are also studying Spanish. I am still a beginner, but I am eager to learn more about Spanish, as I will go to Barcelona very soon! What is your motivation to learn Spanish?

Bonjour, linguaholic

Actually, I believe that the standard which makes the human being choose the words that we knew, is how they sound (the music). And for me, I love the song of the Spanish (El castellano), I love how it sounds !  :)

What about you, what does motivate you to learn all of these languages, (I mean English, French,etc.) ?

Do you have a preferable way of learning you would like to share with us/me ? 

On 8/31/2019 at 9:37 AM, Anass22 said:

Bonjour, linguaholic

Actually, I believe that the standard which makes the human being choose the words that we knew, is how they sound (the music). And for me, I love the song of the Spanish (El castellano), I love how it sounds !  :)

What about you, what does motivate you to learn all of these languages, (I mean English, French,etc.) ?

Do you have a preferable way of learning you would like to share with us/me ? 

Hey there!

Well, German is my mother tongue

I had to learn French in school.

English is just really a language that you HAVE to know. I use it all the time in all kinds of situations and places.

Chinese: I worked in China for the last two years and I studied sinology at university. That is why I learned Chinese....