Linguaholic

Hello from Mexico!

ALRO777

Hello people!

My name is Alex, I'm from Chile and I'm living in Mexico at this time. Married with a wonderful mexican woman, I'd like to share and teach my native language, Spanish, and also learn English too, 'cause it's my real goal. I hope to achieve that purpose in here.

Greetings!

Alex.

2 hours ago, ALRO777 said:

Hello people!

My name is Alex, I'm from Chile and I'm living in Mexico at this time. Married with a wonderful mexican woman, I'd like to share and teach my native language, Spanish, and also learn English too, 'cause it's my real goal. I hope to achieve that purpose in here.

Greetings!

Alex.

Warm Welcome Alro777! Hope you are having a good experience on linguaholic.com. Let me know if you need anything!

18 hours ago, ALRO777 said:

Thank you, Linguaholic! What specific topic do you recommend me to learn English very well?

Do you mean what kind of App or Software I am recommending you to learn English?

12 hours ago, ALRO777 said:

Hi, linguaholic!

I mean a specific article in this forum. Sorry, I have to improve my English. By the way... Do you know where I can find some English test too?

Regards!

For some English tests, you might have a look here https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/test-your-english/

As for the topics, you can simply search for some desired keywords in the forum and you will find plenty of useful posts about all kinds of things :tongue:

As far as studying English, I think the best thing you can do is always immersion. Try to get into an English environment or create an English environment around you :=)

On 9/10/2019 at 12:07 AM, linguaholic said:

Try to get into an English environment or create an English environment around you :=)

But how is it possible, linguaholic? I'm living in Mexico, with mexican people around me every day, and of course speaking to me in Spanish. Thou my wife and son know to speak English very well, they usually are busy doing their things. The idea would be to speak in English with someone native of that language, don't you think? That was my purpose of finding through this forum, but to find that person is the key... with no results, so far.

Greetings!