Linguaholic

Spanish Free For All | A Chat Room

Wolf R

Prompts  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a bacon fan or a non bacon fan? If yes... why? If not... why? If due to religion... why do you think your religion banned it? [RichWords]

• Yes... Heelllllll Yesssss.
    • No...just no. Blergh
    • Nope. I don’t give a ().
    • R. E. L. I. G. I. O. N. Find out what it means to me! (Sup Aretha)

Are you a bacon fan or a non bacon fan? If yes... why? If not... why? If due to religion... why do you think your religion banned it? [RichWords]

Who says we got time to diligently find people to speak Spanish with? And who said you can only exchange English to Spanish and vice-versa? Who said, who said. Let’s bend the rules a little and create a free for all chat room. Find friends, add prompts  that I will then add to this post for everyone to view and respond to, as well as your USER ATTACHED so that everyone knows who wrote it. No more awkward beginnings with strangers, and just let it flow...

Or wait a minute... LET IT GOOOOOOOOO! LET IT GOOOOOO!

Frozen stand or Anti Frozen stand? When did you first watch frozen? What was the first Frozen branded item that you help in your hands... the DVD? A sticker? [RichWords]

You can add a translation to your Spanish post, so that you and the others can understand what you posted. We all know you’re going to look back 3 seconds later and not know what the hell you just wrote or meant. Adding the translation or hints will help you learn Spanish and memorize things faster (I think... at least it should)

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!