Linguaholic
  • Similar Content

• By Samin
      Hi, I would love to improve my English. If you can teach me please don’t hesitate to message me as I hope I can help you with persian too.
    • By WindyCityLuis
      Hello everyone, 

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Luis. I am currently studying to become a UX/UI Designer, and I am seeking individuals with experience with learning vocabulary using educational or flashcard apps. I am building my own, and I would love to learn from your expertise. If that sounds like you and you would be willing to speak to me for 15 - 20 minutes online, please fill out my twenty-second form, and I will get back to you! Or, if you know someone, please share this message with them. Thank you so much! 

Respectfully, 
      Luis
    • By ismhage
      I do not know English very well and I want to improve my English. I heard that watching cartoons with subtitles would work for this. Does this really right? And do you have any other suggestions regarding this thing?
    • By ssooff
      hi, native english speakers or bilinguals can u pls fill this out? i really need more people. thank u so much everyone. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_95QVyXFfSVVLbGCKXT3RuAfOc6XAHthnNFLTVoXigdnDRQ/viewform
    • By iBean
      Can you guess answer behind these pictures?

The answers are below.
      ==================================
      Hi everyone, today I want to introduce a new mobile game (iOS and Android). I think it is the hardest English word guessing game you have ever played!
      -----------------------------
      Game: Hear the Picture

Hear the Picture is an English word guessing game with a new, fun and crazy game rule that can challenge your English ability.
      Let's see some examples:
      four + mat = format
      win + doe = window
      you + knight = unite
      ----
      You can see, pronounciation in English is used to make game rule. So, the illustration of a picture does not tell the answer, but its combined sound does.
      ---- HOW TO PLAY ----
      In each picture of a level, you have to find out 2 words that the picture illustrated, then combined their sounds and make another difined word in English, almost not related to what the picture illustrated.
      -----
      You will have a tutorial at starting of game. If you get stuck, there are some tools to help you find out the answer.
      Not easy, but fun! Best to play with your friends and family.
      There are 100 levels to challenge your intelligent, and will be updated more.
      -----
      Link download in website: www.hearthepicture.net