Linguaholic

Online Grammar Practice Worksheets

eruvande

Does anyone know if there are any resources online to practice grammar. I need to practice conjugation for all the verbs. I know present and simple past well, but not so much of future and conditionals...

Preferably it would be someplace that also has a good explanation of when you use the various forms as well.

Obrigada!

I've browsed the net and found nothing special... You can try this link and see if it helps.

http://www.babbel.com/learn-portuguese-online/134272-portuguese-grammar

Any questions ask me, sou português.  :wacky:

• 3 weeks later...

De nada, sempre às ordens.  :wink: I already miss learning languages, but I've studied so many I need to improve those I've studied instead of starting new ones.

De nada, sempre às ordens.  :wink: I already miss learning languages, but I've studied so many I need to improve those I've studied instead of starting new ones.

All I know is your welcome from that sentence haha. What does the last part mean? What languages can you speak? and how did you go about learning these?

De nada means you're welcome.

sempre às ordens means anytime. (literally means always at your service)

I can speak German, Russian and Spanish basically, but I've studied a dozen more. I was working with a publishing house and I needed to have some knowledge about specific languages to review a sensitive book in those languages.  :grin:

• 9 months later...

Does anyone know if there are any resources online to practice grammar. I need to practice conjugation for all the verbs. I know present and simple past well, but not so much of future and conditionals...

Preferably it would be someplace that also has a good explanation of when you use the various forms as well.

Obrigada!

I think your best bet is to go to Amazon and buy a Portuguese grammar book.

I've also had a hard time trying to find such resources for other languages...

If your serious about learning Portuguese, I guess you are going to use the grammar book a lot, and you'll only spend like 20$. Maybe less...

That's what I would do.

• 7 years later...

Hello, there are a few workbooks and books quite usefull, for practice and learn portuguese grammar theory. This is a good one.

MODERN BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE GRAMMAR 

And there are others...

ESSENTIAL PORTUGUESE GRAMMAR

MODERN BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE GRAMMAR WORKBOOK