Linguaholic

Summer vacation activities

JoseLuisCastillo

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hi Everybody, my name is Alejandra, in my summer vacations i went to Europe. There, I visited three countrys, Spain, Polish and Italy. All of these countrys were amazing. I have to say that I went to Spain because I did a Investigation Summer in University of Salamanca, for complete my master´s tesis. In Italy I ate the most delicious pizza, and I saw the Coliseum; in Polish i went to Nazi Concentration Camps and to John Paul II childhood house. 

6 hours ago, AleLoredo said:

Hi Everybody, my name is Alejandra, in my summer vacations i went to Europe. There, I visited three countrys, Spain, Polish and Italy. All of these countrys were amazing. I have to say that I went to Spain because I did a Investigation Summer in University of Salamanca, for complete my master´s tesis. In Italy I ate the most delicious pizza, and I saw the Coliseum; in Polish i went to Nazi Concentration Camps and to John Paul II childhood house. 

Sounds like a very interesting vacation AleLoredo! I am in Spain right now. This country is really beautiful. I am in Barcelona. Really enjoying myself here.

• 1 year later...

Awesome stories! It seems nice that we got forums for work like this. A lot of people in the summer are traveling. Last four summers, I was preparing for the University. After all this time, I finished it already and find an excellent option for work in the future. I saw a lot of agencies for students. A significant complication of possibilities. At first, I was struggling because I didn't know what to choose. My family suggested checking https://www.becomeopedia.com/freight-broker/ . Thanks to them, they helped me a lot.