Linguaholic

Hallo from Colombia!

sebasolivaresn

Hello everyone!

I'm Sebastian and I live in Colombia.

I'm currently interested in going to Germany in a year or so to study for a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering. Even though the master's degree is offered in English, I want to learn German as good as possible for my every day life. I've only started to study German about two months ago so I still am relatively new to the language. I was kind of hoping to find somebody here to help me learn good German, especially with the pronunciation. I will be equally glad to help you with Spanish which is my native language, or with English, which I consider I learned pretty well, because I lived in the USA for almost two years when I was really young. So, I learned it quite easily.

I think that's all.

I hope not to bore you with this long post.

I'll be here for anything you need.

Hello Sebastian!

I'm sure you will love your stay in Germany! This is definitely the right place to improve your knowledge of German. There are a few people here that are fluent in German, so you shouldn't have problems finding people that can help you improve you knowledge!

Welcome to Linguaholic, I hope you like it here!