Linguaholic

Interested in practicing speaking French or Spanish with a native speaker?

akiryk

I've been thinking about how to create a better way for people to practice speaking using something like Skype or Google Hangouts. I have some ideas and I'd love to find volunteers willing to help me test them by spending 45 minutes or so having an online video conversation in French or Spanish with a native speaker. I'm looking for people who want to practice as well as native speakers.

If you think this sounds interesting or have questions, please ask me here or email me at adamkiryk @ gmail. Thanks so much!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hi Adam. That really sounds interesting and helpful. However, my question is how can we synchronize the time as we may be living in different parts of the world? If I may suggest, maybe, the native speakers who can volunteer to help out can signify their availability then the learners can just choose the timetable that suit their schedules.

That's the minor issue I can see for now. Other than that, your idea looks promising! Thanks for the concept. :-)