Linguaholic

Hey, Shimus here.

xShimusx

Greetings and salutations fellow language learning associates. My name is Shimus, or Shane in real life. I live near Northwest Pennsylvania, in the Erie region. My hobby as of late around here is the Japanese language and all its complexities and Keigo (polite speak) and understand all honorifics enough to put them into sentence form and not sound like a complete novie.

I do not do write in Japanese, but rather focus on the Romaji, or roman-style writing for their letters. I have a limited understand of sentence structure. I'd love to learn from somebody who could help me understand basics that most Nihonjin would know in their "elementary" or "Grade" schools.

My other interests include Anime (not scared to admit it, I love dark shows especially), reading (George R.R. Martin in Particular), and 90's grunge music (Ranging from Nirvana to Staind and Tool)

I'm generally easy going and will discuss mostly any topic and have friendly debates if I feel I'm right to get my point across.

Nice to meet you all :D