Linguaholic

New website to help find language buddies

NMSpanish

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I just checked it out... it looks great, it reminds me of Fiverr, but free ;)  I bookmarked it,  just in case, I like the fact you can post what you are in need of and just get offers of help :) Who knows, I might need help with something that is not related to languages, this sounds like the right place for this.

Ahh this is very interesting. Indeed it does kind of look like Fiverr. Will give this a shot sometime!

I also know of this website where you can look for language buddies. It's called 'Interpals'. Has anyone ever heard of it? You specify what language you want to learn and it recommends you people who are natives of that language and you can go talk to them and practice the language you want to learn. It's great!

Wow NMSpanish, thanks so much for posting. This site looks very interesting, so clean and fresh too! I like that it's not just about learning a foreign languages, there's also the opportunity to interact with others and ask questions around travel. I think I'm going to sign up, it looks like I might actually enjoy it :)