Linguaholic

Hello From Mexico!

clau21

Hey everyone, my name is Claudia and I’m from Mexico. I just found about this forum and I’m pretty excited. I have an obsession about learning languages, but I want to be fluent. I speak English pretty well, but I want to learn it at a native level. I love writing, but can’t do it with my grammar.

So, I’m looking to improve my grammar, I want to meet grammar Nazis who can help me with this! I’m also studying French but I’m a newbie. Spanish is my mother’s tongue and I would love to help anyone that is interested. Well, guess this is all for now, hope to meet you all soon!

Hola Claudia! I'm a native English speaker from the US very seriously studying Spanish. Very nice to meet you! What part of Mexico are you from? I have a friend who just moved to Monterrey for work. She loves it there.

Feel free to ask me anything you want about the English language. At times, I can be a grammar Nazi as well.