Linguaholic

Effective Writing Practices

This is an online tutorial for effective writing practices aimed to improve one's English grammar;

The purpose of this tutorial is to help students quickly review common mistakes made in English grammar, punctuation, organization, and writing styles. It is not meant to be a comprehensive resource on writing practices. The tutorial is intended for self-paced learning by students. Faculty can use it as an educational resource to supplement their classroom discussions on effective writing practices.

The tutorial is best viewed at 1024 by 768 screen resolution using a Java-enabled Internet Explorer browser. Users should review the "About the Tutorial" section to familiarize themselves with tutorial requirements and navigation details and must disable any popup blockers on the web browser before navigating the tutorial.

This tutorial was funded by the Committee for the Improvement of Undergraduate Education, and Faculty Development and Instructional Design Center at Northern Illinois University....

Here is the link to go for it, http://www.niu.edu/writingtutorial/

• 4 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Wow, this is brilliant! I haven't looked through the entire tutorial yet but it looks more than promising. Particulrly the organisation and style sections. I cant wait to try the tests and evaluate myself. Where was this when I needed it?  :tongue: I've saved and bookmarked this site. I wish more people get access to such links when they require it. Thanks a lot for sharing. it'll be of great help to many!