Linguaholic

Hello from Argentina!

mate amargo

Hey guys! greetings from South America. I'm 24 and currently ending my studies (Systems engineering).

My english is pretty decent, but I'm always looking to improve and that's why I'm here. Since I'm a native spanish speaker, I'll be placed to help in the spanish forums too  :wink:.

This community looks great, hope to see you around! and don't hesitate to correct my grammar  :smile:.

Hey there mate, welcome to linguaholic. I hope I can see you in the Spanish practice forum, they are usually somewhat empty, I am sure you'll be able to correct my Spanish. :)

Hey guys! greetings from South America. I'm 24 and currently ending my studies (Systems engineering).

My english is pretty decent, but I'm always looking to improve and that's why I'm here. Since I'm a native spanish speaker, I'll be placed to help in the spanish forums too  :wink:.

This community looks great, hope to see you around! and don't hesitate to correct my grammar  :smile:.

Hi there! Nice to meet you! I always wanted to learn spanish, so maybe we'll practice in the spanish forums. Just like you, I'm not a native english speaker, but I'm here to learn. See you around!  :smile: