Linguaholic

Hello from Belgium

Permidian

Hi everyone,

Although I've already made a few posts, I'm new to this great forum and thought I'd leave a short introduction here.

I'm a 33 years old guy from Belgium currently working as a freelance web / app developer.

If you don't already know, Belgium is a multilingual country but my native language is French.

I'm not actively learning any language at the moment, but I plan to pick up a new language at some point as it is something I enjoy doing.

English is my first foreign language that I learned, but I'm past the learning phase now. that is not to say I mastered it and there is nothing more for me to learn, I'm still learning new words sporadically; there is always more to learn, but it's not something I have to actively work on and put efforts into anymore.

I have also learned a couple of other languages (Japanese, Cantonese, Tagalog, Dutch...), but not to the point of fluency. I tend to switch from one language to another because I can't figure out which one I really want to learn.

I'm looking forward to be an active member of this community, and wish you all the best of luck in your language learning endeavor! :)

Welcome to linguaholic Permidian.  :karate:

If you don't mind me asking, why have you learned so many languages?  :indian: