Linguaholic
  • Similar Content

• By Engvarta
      The platform that comes to my mind when we talk about English fluency application is ENGVARTA & DUOLINGO. There are a large number of platforms that are there today. But I would suggest to you something that I’ve personally used and turned out to be effective.
      After using this app, one thing that I realized was “ I knew how to speak, but hesitated and never spoke.”
      What if I say, you have 15 minutes and the only thing you have to do is speak in English on a topic. You will hesitate. You will find a lack of words.
      English experts at Engvarta pushes you to the extent where there is no option left but only to Speak in English. They correct us wherever we make any mistake.
      What do you get :
      One to one conversation with English experts. Recording for correcting mistakes. Free vocabulary in your mails daily. A topic of your interest that you can speak on. The best part about it is, you can stay in your own comfort of your house and without giving too many details about yourself. You connect with the Expert.
      The next app is Duolingo
      Duolingo is one free application where you can learn English. It will help you with vocabulary and pronunciation. It is very easy to use and helps you to test yourself. It also gives the pictorial form of words.
    • By JasleenKaur
      Learn English quickly with our extensive language programs for IELTS ,PTE, Spoken English and Foreign Languages.

• By JasleenKaur
      If you are reading this post, I imagine you want to communicate in English with confidence and competence. Read More