Linguaholic

Language Learning with a Tutor - survey

latviantutor

Hi everyone!

I thought I shared the post but I guess somehow it never really got published, so I am giving it one more shot. I am a tutor @ Latviantutor.com and I have been working on a survey that is finally finished. This survey will be used to analyze the work of language tutors as well as student satisfaction. I feel like this subject deserves attention and it's topicality is particularly important in times like these when a lot of work is done online. 

The title of the survey is Language Learning with a Tutor (Online). However,  since in person tutoring is widely used, I've decided to include and analyze those responses as well.  It does not matter what language you have studied. What matters is that you have used language tutor services and provide honest responses. Research like this will help me gain insight into language lessons, as well as provide a better understanding of student needs when it comes to hiring a tutor, thus also improving the quality of my own lessons.

Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWNAWNh4r0IEeo-Yn7jdTg7AL7JUn9yNF92837SubIl58mag/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&fbclid=IwAR2KSyCPDQlx5CydxW_Ep2ueOwnrDKG44zvEHI_b_KkK865tmfahom25BP8

Thank you in advance for taking the time to fill out this survey. Your contribution is appreciated and will be valuable in further research. 

Happy learning! :)