Linguaholic

What languages are spoken in Ringo Starr's "Pax Um Biscum (Peace Be With You)

mrere

I hope this is the correct place to post this question.  Christmas is over, but this holiday season I have been trying to figure out what the lyrics to "Pax Um Biscum (Peace Be With You), the last song on Ringo Starr's Christmas album are.  Most lyrics pages give a very incomplete transcription, and I don't believe there is an official transcription on any copy of the album.

I have done a bunch of searching and listening to the song and I think I now am on the right track.  All the lyrics are "Peace be with you" in different languages.  The question is, which language?  I have figured out a couple, and I will keep trying to figure out the rest, but I am no expert in any language other than English, so I thought I could task the help of some people who are experts.

Here is a like to the song on YouTube, as well as a list of the languages figured out.  I think there is 10 different languages, and the list below lists them in order of appearance in the song, not counting the phrases that are said more than once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDdgg5OKQzc&ab_channel=RingoStarr-Topic

1. Latin:  "Pax um biscum" (possibly a corruption of "Pax vobisum")

3. French:  "Que la paix soit avec toi"

5. Spanish:  "La paz sea con vosotros"

10. English "Peace be with you"