Linguaholic

TL Mexican Spanish / NL American English. Via whatever. I want practice!

Glowby

I travel to Guadalajara almost every year and I want to communicate better with my friends there. It would also help my business and social life here in the NW suburbs of Chicago. There are a lot of Spanish speakers.

I'd like to get to know you too. My Spanish isn't great, but beyond asking where's the batchroom. I don't care if you know very little English. Let's help each other.

~~~

Viajo a Guadalajara casi todos los años y quiero comunicarme mejor con mis amigos allí. También ayudaría a mi negocio y vida social aquí en los suburbios del noroeste de Chicago. Hay muchos hispanohablantes.

Me gustaría conocerte también. Mi español no es muy bueno, pero más allá de preguntar dónde está el baño. No me importa si sabes muy poco inglés. Nos ayudemos.

• 5 months later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hola! Yo soy Americana, y mi espanol no es perfecto, pero yo se un poco mas que "donde esta el bano". Diga me si quiere hablar conmigo, puedo ayudarse in Ingles y espanol. 

Hello! I am American, and my Spanish isn't perfect, but I know a little more than "where is the bathroom". Let me know if you want to speak with me, I can help you in English or Spanish. Meaning I can explain the logistics in fluent English for you if that helps.