Linguaholic

Looking to improve my english fluence NL:Spanish and Galician TL:English

Kullman

I'm looking for a english speaking partner to help me improve my fluence in this language.

I think my level is "good enough" in reading, writing and listening, but not so much speaking, as I don't have many opportunities to practice.

In exchange, I can provide the same service both in spaniard spanish and galician (the romance language we use in the northwest corner of Spain).

My preferred apps for voice chat are Telegram or Skype.

• 1 year later...
On 11/17/2022 at 3:50 PM, Kullman said:

I'm looking for a english speaking partner to help me improve my fluence in this language.

I think my level is "good enough" in reading, writing and listening, but not so much speaking, as I don't have many opportunities to practice.

In exchange, I can provide the same service both in spaniard spanish and galician (the romance language we use in the northwest corner of Spain).

My preferred apps for voice chat are Telegram or Skype.

Hi Kullman. I want to know if you are still in search of an English language buddy. Since you can speak Spanish, and I need a spanish buddy, I can help you with your English and you can help me with my Spanish. I'm awaiting your reply.