Linguaholic

English conversational native partner

Guest Evelyne1883

Guest Evelyne1883

Hi there!

I'm looking for a native English speaker to help me improve my conversational skills, as they have become a bit rusty. My level is intermediate plus, and we can communicate through Zoom or SMS.

See you soon:)

• 2 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi! Improving your conversational skills sounds like a great plan. There are several options you could consider:

1. Language Exchange Platforms: Websites like Tandem, HelloTalk, or Speaky connect you with native English speakers looking to practice another language. It's a mutual exchange where you help them with your native language, and they help you with English.

2. Online Tutors: Platforms like italki, Preply, or Cambly offer one-on-one lessons with native English tutors. You can choose a tutor based on their background, teaching style, and availability.

3. Conversation Clubs: Websites like Meetup often have virtual conversation clubs where people gather to practice languages. These can be a good way to practice in a group setting.

4. Friends or Acquaintances: If you have any friends or acquaintances who are native English speakers, you could arrange regular chats with them.

Would any of these options work for you?

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2024 at 12:58 PM, AndreaMiller said:

Hi! Improving your conversational skills sounds like a great plan. There are several options you could consider:

1. Language Exchange Platforms: Websites like Tandem, HelloTalk, or Speaky connect you with native English speakers looking to practice another language. It's a mutual exchange where you help them with your native language, and they help you with English.

2. Online Tutors: Platforms like italki, Preply, or Cambly offer one-on-one lessons with native English tutors. You can choose a tutor based on their background, teaching style, and availability.

3. Conversation Clubs: Websites like Meetup often have virtual conversation clubs where people gather to practice languages. These can be a good way to practice in a group setting.

4. Friends or Acquaintances: If you have any friends or acquaintances who are native English speakers, you could arrange regular chats with them.

Would any of these options work for you?

I’d be happy to help with your conversational English practice. I’m available for Zoom or SMS chats. Just let me know your preferred times and we can get started! My friend recommended https://ukwritings.com/dissertation-services when I was struggling to keep up with my dissertation. The service was outstanding. The writer followed all my instructions and delivered a high-quality essay that earned me a top grade. I will definitely use this service again for future assignments.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate you.