Linguaholic

Class English

suksanniveamen

Nice post. Thanks for sharing.  Competitive English MCQ important questions and answers on general English Aptitude with easy and logical explanations. Proficiency in English language is a primary requirement for most competitive exams. Testbook has strategically articulated some English MCQs to sharpen a candidate’s skills on vocabulary, grammar, sentence rearrangement, descriptive writing and comprehension. General English Objective Questions is an easy scoring section in most government recruitment exams like UPSC, LIC Assistant, SBI PO, Defense exams and more. Practice these English Question Answers thoroughly to secure decent merit in this section.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Before you start studying, determine your current level of language proficiency. There are tons of websites and courses for this. When I had problems with English, I asked write my essay for me, I used https://ca.edubirdie.com/write-my-essay-for-me for this. Over time my English improved. Now I speak English almost at the native level. The best way besides studying is watching films in English and reading books. Just take it and write every word you don’t understand in a notebook.