Linguaholic

My experience learn chinese in summer camp shanghai

Each day would be different but on Mandarin Garden Summer Camps days we would wake up at 7am (if you wanted breakfast) to be ready for 7.45am to leave for the school. studying began at 8.30am where we would teach four groups for approximately 25 minutes. At 11.30am there would be a lunch break. Lunch was provided by the school, who fed us very well. We would begin studying in the afternoon at 12.30pm and would finish at 2.30pm. The studying would always fly by.

I chose to do a Mandarin Garden Summer Camps placement for many reasons.I really enjoy working with kids, interacting with them and encouraging them to develop as characters and try new things.

The Mandarin Garden Summer Camps was the highlight of my  holidays. I met some really lovely people and had an amazing time studying in  the school. I particularly enjoyed the Mandarin summer camp as the kids had great energy and were very enthusiastic.

For many parents, summer is not a time to think about their children’s schooling: in fact, a 2010 study by the Wallace Foundation, a US-based national education nonprofit, shows that just 25% of school-age children participate in a summer learning programme. But studies and research underline that summer is actually a great time for kids to be in school – provided it’s a programme geared to their needs and interests.