Linguaholic

Do you use a foreign language app?

True2marie

About now, I am pretty sure there is an 'app' for just about everything. So, naturally, I ran across an article discussing a few for foreign languages. Fortunately, most of them are free (yes!).  Here's a list: Busuu, KTdict, Mind Snacks, Sign 4 Me, Babbel, VerbalizeIt, and Jibbigo. 

Link to article: http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-foreign-language-apps-20130719,0,1142864.story#axzz2n1xHU76K

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Nope, but that doesn't mean I'd not love too :)  I just need to get a smartphone ;)  I had a tablet, but I barely use it anymore :P  So I haven't a platform to run all those apps on... I'd love to find a dutch app, do you know any?  That would be super helpful for the future, I'd surely buy it!  Since I really need to learn that language.

In my experience the really good apps are always paid ones, but it's ok.  I think that's a really good investment when you are really interested in learning a new language. A very good investment in my opinion :)

No, I haven't heard any of this. I don't normally use any foreign language app except there's one I use that's similar to Twitter, which I often find any updates of my favorites artists and actors, as well as my friends and my wife. That's about it, but then again I don't normally download a lot of apps on my smartphone either.

• 2 weeks later...