Linguaholic

A content streaming platform that teaches languages

Hello

Two years ago, I set out to make ideal language teaching tool. Anyone who has learnt a language knows that media content in the language you are learning is an essential ingredient in learning a language. With this as the basis, I made an app that uses stories as the centre piece of its teaching. The app is called Cascade Spanish and it teaches Spanish using Spanish stories (literally). The stories are designed to teach you Spanish from you just reading and listening to them without using a dictionary or flashcard. For more information, see

https://www.cascadelanguages.com.au/

• 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nina_pf
      Hello everybody! Learning languages is and has been a passion of mine ever since I was little. It is something I have always wanted to share, but have only now found the courage to do. I have created a YouTube channel, where I post all the best tricks and ways to learn a language that I have learned and experienced myself throughout the years (my mother tongues are Spanish and German, and I am fluent in English, Catalan and French). My current project is studying Mandarin Chinese  
      As mentioned, I have just now started the channel, but the contents have been years in the making. I have big plans for content, which I will post very consistently and frequently (I have lots of time at the moment haha). I have already uploaded the first parts to a mini series about language learning tricks as well as common mistakes to avoid, of which the sequels will be posted in the next couple of days. But my biggest plans, that I have already begun, are, for one, teaching the languages I speak to others and help people in whatever way I can, and for the other documenting my Chinese speaking progress in a video diary, that will be uploaded every two weeks, in which I speak freely to the camera for one minute a day (I have been filming the first episode for seven days already). It's a great way to hold myself accountable and study Chinese for a few minutes every day haha
      If you are at all interested, It would mean the world to me if you could take the couple of minutes it takes and have a look at one of the videos linked below you think might interest you. If you then think you might enjoy the kind of content I have posted and plant to post in the future, you are very welcome to subscribe and keep up with the posts 
      Thanks for reading! 

• By Vincent
      Hello! I am Vincent. I had a hard time learning Spanish. But I found a learning method that changed my life! I'm here to share this with you guys so you can use the same method as I did =)
      For the link to the method! https://bit.ly/2NZooVu
      Studies show that 95% of those who learn a language during an extended stay in a foreign country can speak the language in a much better way than those who do not immerse themselves in the new language. For most people, the easiest and most effective way to learn a new language is to speak a lot. In this way, new neuronal pathways and connections are formed in your brain. Very soon you will be able to use the new skills confidently. We have understood this principle and developed a new language learning program that allows you to speak your new language from day one, whether at home or on the go. Try it yourself, and you will see how much easier language learning is than with traditional language course.
    • By WindyCityLuis
      Hello everyone, 

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Luis. I am currently studying to become a UX/UI Designer, and I am seeking individuals with experience with learning vocabulary using educational or flashcard apps. I am building my own, and I would love to learn from your expertise. If that sounds like you and you would be willing to speak to me for 15 - 20 minutes online, please fill out my twenty-second form, and I will get back to you! Or, if you know someone, please share this message with them. Thank you so much! 

Respectfully, 
      Luis
    • By Jesse
      Get this free program to learn Spanish and speak Spanish in 24hrs straight.(CUT)
    • By elenajade
      Do you want to learn new language using one of the most useful free translation app? How about translating words from Spanish to English and vice versa? The all new English to Spanish dictionary and translator app is an ideal option for you. Simply enter any words and sentences in English and hit the translate to Spanish button to get accurate results. Learn how to speak the Spanish vocabulary words using the voice output and get things done easily without any communication barrier.Try English to Spanish Translator Free – Learn Spanish today!

Features of English to Spanish Translator Free – Learn Spanish
      - Simple, easy and convenient free translator apps UI/UX
      - Appealing and clutter-free Spanish to English translation app layout
      - Translate English words, sentences or phrases into accurate Spanish translation conveniently
      - Build your Spanish vocabulary by using app in your free time or during your travel time
      - Translate to Spanish with the hit of a button and get accurate results
      - Copy/paste saved words from clipboard, translate into Spanish
      - Learn new language conveniently and freely
      - Save your English to Spanish dictionary and use it later for more learning