Linguaholic

Hello from a small village in Bulgaria!

Mariana

Hello my name's Mariana I'm 26 I live in a small village near Kazanlak in Bulgaria. I'm a christian. I'm blind and I've cerebral palsy that's why the news about the corona virus didn't disturb me cause I don't go out much. Here in my home I learn languages, read books, I love listening to music and everything which is a sound makes me curious that's why I ask my friends to record the sound around them. I said books and music but I didn't describe what I read or listen to. I like to read adventures crime stories science fiction classic books, history novels, books about traveling to different places and lots of descriptions of what surrounds the book personalities but maybe there are lots of stories that I need to read. I listen to classical music, jazz, some oldies, country, electronic, folk music and everything in which I can find beauty and meaning. From the languages I speak a little bit of English, Russian and Esperanto I'm in a group for Italian learners from scratch. I think to start learning python too. I'm also learning how to work with programs like audacity and reaper just for fun. I'm looking for friends who listen to beautiful, fresh and positive music. If you are interested feel free to message me!