Linguaholic

Easily learn Arabic from scratch

The new guidebook ‘Learn Arabic from Scratch’ provides detailed and enjoyable steps to learn Arabic from scratch easily. Whether you are a beginner, a student or already familiar with the language, you can benefit from this guide.

With this new step-by-step guide, you can learn to read, write, and speak Arabic from scratch. As the first fully comprehensive book, beginners and advanced linguists can benefit from learning Classical Arabic for reading and the 3 Colloquial forms for speaking.

The book provides detailed, easy-to-follow steps that make learning the language enjoyable. A specifically created game adds to this for improving learning and retention. Created by a teacher of Arabic, the guide is written through years of experience and a passion for Arabic culture and history.

Get your copy today and start learning Arabic:

https://www.knowarabic.co.uk/book/

#LearnArabic #LanguageLearning #LearnLanguages #LearnArabicLanguage

book-cover.jpg

Learn Arabic from the expert - Copy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Learning Arabic and personally Hindi from scratch can be a bit daunting, but if it's detailed and enjoyable, count me in! 🙌 Excited to check it out and brush up on my language skills. I just know some basic ones for hindi like नमस्ते - Namaste (One of my favorites phrases), अलविदा -Alvid), धन्यवाद - Dhanyavaad and other quotes that I learned from reading. Any personal highlights or favourite sections you've come across?

On 11/24/2023 at 9:10 AM, CalvinGordon said:

Learning Arabic and personally Hindi from scratch can be a bit daunting, but if it's detailed and enjoyable, count me in! 🙌 Excited to check it out and brush up on my language skills. I just know some basic ones for hindi like नमस्ते - Namaste (One of my favorites phrases), अलविदा -Alvid), धन्यवाद - Dhanyavaad and other quotes that I learned from reading. Any personal highlights or favourite sections you've come across?

Learning languages can be an adventure. As for Hindi, there's ऑनलाइन कैसीनो that adds a fun twist to the process. The interactive games make language learning enjoyable, and it's a great way to immerse yourself.

• 4 weeks later...