Linguaholic

Looking for Italian native speakers who would like to learn Bulgarian or to practice English

Hello my name's Mariana I live in a small village near Kazanlak in Bulgaria. I'm a christian. I'm blind and I've cerebral palsy and I don't go out much. Here in my home I learn languages, read books, I love listening to music and everything which is a sound makes me curious that's why I ask my friends to record the sound around them. I said books and music but I didn't describe what I read or listen to. I like to read Christian books adventures crime stories science fiction classic books, history novels, books about traveling to different places and lots of descriptions of what surrounds the book personalities but maybe there are lots of stories that I need to read. I listen to old hymns and Liturgy, classical music, jazz, some oldies, country, electronic, folk music and everything in which I can find beauty and meaning. From the languages I speak a little bit of English, Russian and Esperanto I was in a group for Italian learners from scratch, but the group is not active anymore. I think to start learning python too or something related to programming. I'm interested at sound editing too.I'm looking for friends who listen to beautiful, fresh and positive music. You can contact me via skype - maniana95979 telegram - maniana012 or discord - mariana3852

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!