Linguaholic

My new video series on languages- help wanted

subdivisions

So basically, I'm going to try to make a new vlog/video series on language learning. In it, I learn some of a new language each week. More details in the intro video:

I'll be looking for guest speakers for the show. You can appear in video or just audio chat. Or can even just record some audio and send me it and I'll include it. I'd love to get some guests on this show. I ask that you be at least intermediate  in a language I make a video on though. Native speakers as well as learners are both welcomed.

The first language I'll be focusing on is Spanish. After that, I don't really have a schedule. So any tips with Spanish appreciated (the thing is I'm starting from intermediate: more on that in my next video).

What do you think about this? Bad idea? Good idea?

Definitely plan on subscribing to your channel. I've very interested in learning Spanish, in depth. I've got a basic idea of the language as I took it in high school, but I'm interested in getting deeper into the language. Hopefully your videos will help me do that. I haven't checked out your videos yet, but I definitely plan on doing so when I get some more spare time.

Definitely plan on subscribing to your channel. I've very interested in learning Spanish, in depth. I've got a basic idea of the language as I took it in high school, but I'm interested in getting deeper into the language. Hopefully your videos will help me do that. I haven't checked out your videos yet, but I definitely plan on doing so when I get some more spare time.

I probably won't get too in-depth with most language, since I only study for a week or so. With Spanish I will try to look up more advanced things though if I can.

I haven't tried learning Spanish for years so I do not think I would qualify. However, if you are making videos than please reference my favorite language video artist for the French language:

Alexa Polidoro has several videos that concentrate on simple phrasing and pronunciation that makes the language seem attainable. All the best in your video efforts! Don't forget to post again when it is up and running to remind us to take a look.