Linguaholic

A online translator.

RAHSTYLES

They should widen their language choices, because they don't have Tagalog, so I can't test it's accuracy. At least Google Translate is more comprehensive in their language selection.

There is a Filipino translator here. I hope it is of use to you. http://tagalogphrases.com

Translations today is known for its affordable and reliable English to Spanish translation services. Our rates are reasonably priced and the quality standards are high. No matter how large or small your project is, it will be handled with the same professionalism and accuracy. We pride ourselves on our high standards, as will be reflected in our translated documents. For our clients, this means that their English to Spanish translation will always be high quality. Since Spanish dialects tend to be quite different, we ensure that the right professional is chosen for your project to ensure that you get the right translation. Translationstoday.com

-----------

English to Spanish Translation

I believe Google translation has gotten somewhat better this past year. There are still lots of shortcomings, of course, and I can't exactly pinpoint which parts got better, but I've used it a few times recently and was surprised at how well it performed. It was a pleasant surprise, and I can see how well it probably will improve even more in the next coming years.

So the Microsoft one is better? Maybe I'll end up using it then. Hopefully it does a much better job going to and from Asian languages than can be said for Google Translate...

Awesome!  I had no idea Bing even had an online translator, lol. I will surely check it out, I do hope it is better than Google! I have no complains regarding to Google tho, since I'm well aware it's just an online translator, but if there is a chance to have access to a more accurate online translation then hurrah!

Thanks! I haven't tried that one yet. I'm not sure how much it will help with translating such things as proverbs that have a hidden meaning, but I'm sure it will help when it comes to everyday translation. I have tried google translate but it does not yet translate the language I'm trying to learn. It helps me with my French though (a secondary language I'm trying to learn).

So far, I haven't really come across any good online translators. I use the google translator to get a general idea of what is being discussed, but I don't count on it. It's always a lot of guess work with google. And the bing translator often makes no sense at all to me, so I have stopped using it. My best way of finding the right translation is a simple online dictionary.

Thanks for this link to bing. I'm looking for a translator that will give rewarding results. I'll certainly give it a try to see if it tops google.

I use Google translate fairly often, especially when I'm looking up vocabulary quickly. I don't even bother with translations for most sentences unless I have a good idea of what the sentence means already. I think it will be a long time before translators become extremely accurate.

There is a Filipino translator here. I hope it is of use to you. http://tagalogphrases.com

I tested a few words, and it seems to do a satisfactory job in the sense that it can translate the very basic thing that you want to say. Like when I typed "Ano pangalan mo?" It  said, "What name". But when I typed "Anong pangalan mo?" It said, "Any name". It should be "What is your name" for both sentences. Oh well, what can you expect from online translators, right?