Linguaholic

Hello from NC!

Shellyann36

Hello there everyone.  My name is Shelly.  I am from NC (eastern United States).  I am the mother of six boys and I have always wanted to learn several different languages.  I took Spanish back in highschool but I don't remember too very much from it.  I am going to start my bi-lingual journey with Spanish and I hope to add German, French and Italian to my tongue as well!

Welcome Shelly!

I believe you'll find lots of Spanish speakers and learners here!  :wink: Please do make yourself at home and above all, have fun!  :smile:

Hi Shelly, welcome to linguaholic! Hope you enjoy your time here :)

I think starting again with Spanish is a good idea since you've already had a background of it before. It shouldn't be too hard for you since you're going to remember a lot of things and pick up new ones as well while learning.

Welcome Shelly!

I believe you'll find lots of Spanish speakers and learners here!  :wink: Please do make yourself at home and above all, have fun!  :smile:

Thank you very much!

Welcome Shelly!

Thank you!  I am very rusty but I hope to learn quickly!