Linguaholic

Hi everyone! - ¡Hola a todos!

berfraper

Hi, I'm berfraper and I'm from Spain. I'm 21 and I speak Spanish (obviously) and English. I've been studying English since I was 3 at the school so I speak it fluently but with some mistakes I want to correct, some of them due to a bad translation from Spanish. Hope i can correct them and speak as near as possible as a native English with your help.

I started the adventure to the Japanese and the asian languages 6-7 month ago but I'm taking it easy, by now I'm with the vocabulary, grammar and the pronunciation (quite easy and similar to Spanish). I've also taken a look to hiragana and by now i can identify (still can't read fluently) vowels, K and S thanks to the Tengugo Kana App (free at Play Store) and some Kanji (fire, dog and those basic ones) also thanks to the Kanji App from the same company (this one costs about 0'75€ at Play Store, but worth every single cent) but i'll focus on Kanji later, it's not as important as Hiragana and Katakana to begin.

And that's all, there may be some mistakes and that stuff but they make me know I still have to improve and without them i wouldn't be here.

Hi, I'm berfraper and I'm from Spain. I'm 21 and I speak Spanish (obviously) and English. I've been studying English since I was 3 at the school so I speak it fluently but with some mistakes I want to correct, some of them due to a bad translation from Spanish. Hope i can correct them and speak as near as possible as a native English with your help.

Hi Berfraper

Welcome to www.linguaholic.com! It's a pleasure to have you here!

As you are studying Japanese, you might want to have a look at some useful online resources for the study of the Japanese language. I compiled the last a few month ago:

http://www.linguaholic.com/online-language-learning-resources/study-japanese-links/

We have some Japanese native speakers as well here in the forums. If you have any question about the Japanese language, you might want to ask our member called Kei.

Have a great day!

Best wishes, Lingua