Linguaholic

Need to learn spanish

Nikkishea21

If you are truly interested in learning Spanish, then you must put a lot of time and effort in. You could always try to see if your community offers Spanish classes, but if you're tight on money or unsure if you want to pay for a tutor, then you may want to download the app Duolingo. The app is free and offers several quizzes and tests for learning Spanish. You may also want to make flashcard while learning Spanish vocabulary. I would suggest to try using Duolingo or attending a few beginner classes that teach Spanish to see if you truly want to learn the language. Good luck!

RedRose makes a good point. I also suggest that if you want to practice conversational Spanish (apply what you have learned), then you should use a website called WeSpeke where you can connect with people that speak that language you wish to learn. But you have to figure out what you want to learn Spanish because that will be your motivation to push you through the tough times.

Why not choose an online tutor? I live in Latin America and work part time as an online language teacher, together with with my partner. We teach English, Spanish and German. If you are interested in learning Spanish online with a qualified teacher, please let me know, and I will send you more information. :)

I suggest you try the basics first. There are various apps you can choose from where they teach the basics like Duolingo. I tried this app before, it’s super user-friendly and it’s fun to learn because they have lots of animations that makes the learning simple but understandable. There are also other language apps you can try.

There are several avenues such as online or regular classes that you could use for learning Spanish. I would suggest you start off at the simplest level by using a Spanish dictionary to help you study your vocabulary. At the same time get a beginners book and also practice making sentences from words you have learnt.

• 1 year later...