Linguaholic

Somebody to help my with my English writing? I'll help you with your Spanish!

Nadia

Hello everybody

My name is Nadia. I'm a Spanish native, and I'm currently trying to achieve proficiency in English, mostly in my writing.

I'm looking for a native English speaker who can read my writings and help me with corrections and suggestions. Of course, I will do the same if you want to improve your Spanish.

I've always read a lot in English an everything, but as I became advanced, I reached a point where it was really difficult for me to improve, and I feel the only way would be though detailed revisions. And that's what I'm looking for lately!

Anyway, I would appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Hi There

Nice to have you on linguaholic.com! My English is not perfect, but maybe we could study some English together  :angel: I hope you will find some English native speakers here, though! Shouldn't be a big problem.

Have a nice day!

regards

Lingua

Hi There

Nice to have you on linguaholic.com! My English is not perfect, but maybe we could study some English together  :angel: I hope you will find some English native speakers here, though! Shouldn't be a big problem.

Have a nice day!

regards

Lingua

Hi there!

Thanks a lot for the welcome. I'll keep on searching, and will hang around to see what else I can find on linguaholic.

Regards.

Hi Nadia!

Welcome to the forum! I'm not a native English speaker, but I believe I have a good grasp of the language. You said you need help with writing, then, I probably can help. If it's speaking, I'm not much good at it, haha. Anyway, yeah, my English might not be perfect, too. But there's no harm trying.