Linguaholic

Here doing research!

simonstrange

Hi All! My name is Simon, I'm an author, and I'm about to transition from smut to Urban Fantasy!

I love language, especially dead ones (I prefer... sleeping deeply) and incorporate bits and pieces into the world building and characters that I write about. I joined the forum for research purposes, in particular for characterization and to get more familiar with the cultural implications of languages as I try to develop a pretty diverse cast. I live in Portland, OR, and my main series takes place here, and it's a diverse landscape like most major urban areas, with people from all over the place.

I'm happy to be here, and hope I can learn a lot!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hi Simon

It's great having you here on www.linguaholic.com. I am proud to have an author as a member of my community  :grin: Hopefully someone can help here you with that question regarding colloquial colombian spanish!

have a great day

lingua

Hello and welcome to Linguaholic, simonstrange! I hope that you find the answers you're looking for and that we in turn learn something from you. It's a fantastic and friendly  environment and everyone is always willing to help.