Linguaholic

Need help learning Spanish

charitymael

Hi!

I have wanted to learn Spanish and needed help in learning the language effectively.

Anyone can help me out and be my learning buddy?

You can contact me in Skype, email or whatever is more convenient for you.

You can PM me for your information on how I can contact you.

Thank you so much.

Cheers!

Chari

I was also just about to say that It can't hurt to advertise here, because I believe there are quite a lot of Spanish speakers on here. I sure hope that you get some positive responses and that you find what you're looking for. All the best :)

Edited by lushlala

Hi!

I have wanted to learn Spanish and needed help in learning the language effectively.

Anyone can help me out and be my learning buddy?

You can contact me in Skype, email or whatever is more convenient for you.

You can PM me for your information on how I can contact you.

Thank you so much.

Cheers!

Chari

Chari, I'd love to help you out, sadly I'm preparing for the inburgering examen in a couple months. Have you tried using sites like: http://www.spanishpod101.com/  If you are a serious learner then that site if for you, I invite you to try their one week long trial.  You won't regret it. I recommend you to start with the absolute beginner lessons.

What I love about this site (I used the Dutch one) is that they provide you with a clear transcription of each lesson, as well as the chance to listen to the audio over and over, sentence by sentence if you like.  Also it offers you the chance to improve your pronunciation by allowing you to compare the pronunciation of each word by a native with your own!  You can practice with that tool until you master it.

Chari, I'd love to help you out, sadly I'm preparing for the inburgering examen in a couple months. Have you tried using sites like: http://www.spanishpod101.com/  If you are a serious learner then that site if for you, I invite you to try their one week long trial.  You won't regret it. I recommend you to start with the absolute beginner lessons.

What I love about this site (I used the Dutch one) is that they provide you with a clear transcription of each lesson, as well as the chance to listen to the audio over and over, sentence by sentence if you like.  Also it offers you the chance to improve your pronunciation by allowing you to compare the pronunciation of each word by a native with your own!  You can practice with that tool until you master it.

This sounds like an interesting site, @Trellum! Do you know if they do French or even Italian too? I guess I could just go on there and have a look around. I hope it's not too expensive to use. I like that it seems to ease you into it, rather than hurry you along. Sometimes all I want is to do is go at my own pace, rather than gauge myself against others and keep up with everybody else, say in a typical classroom setup. I like learning in a classroom, but I've found this to be one of the drawbacks for me :(