Linguaholic

Spanish equivalent of "Now I know my abcs"

If you're a native english speaker you're probably familiar with the song that goes: "ABCDEFG HIJKLMNOP QRS TUV WXY and Z, now I know my ABCs, next time won't you sing with me." The song is very widespread and it introduces children to the English alphabet. Given that I for the most part like to treat my language learning as if I was a child learning a first language and not an adult learning a second one, I think that a song like this could be incredibly helpful to me. Looking around YouTube it doesn't seem that there's a widespread standard "alphabet song" for the Spanish language. Are any native Spanish speakers familiar with this kind of song, or have any learners found one while they were learning? 

Mmm not that I remember of. maybe you should try look searching with "abecedario" search term. Because I grew with Sesame Street alphabet songs  :lol:.  I also remember a children  song about numbers. Most of them are Typical wordplay.