Linguaholic

Learning Chinese/ Native English

glreese

I'm in the process of learning Chinese. Having a Native Chinese to speak with would help me immensely. I can help with English and Spanish! I can use skype or facebook or we chat or whatever!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I am a Chinese native speaker and I can help your Chinese and wish you could help me prepare for the IELTS :D

My examination date is in August and My English speaking and writing need improving. So the forms of helping my English in my plan will be amending the essays I have wrote and spare half an hour to speak to me in English. You can also Email me to tell me what can I do for you and your basic plan. My Email address is [email protected]

I don't know if it's convenient for you as I don't know your situation and time arrangement. If you think it takes too much of your time, It is okay to just choose to helpng my either writing or speaking. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I also interesting in Chinese, and i think that if we do it together it will be fan and useful for each other. I am from Ukraine, but my future occuparion demands knowing Chinese and English. My skype: xanry777 . My e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]

However if you feel uncomfortable using them maybe I will download the social media of your choice!  

Is it possible to do more than one person at a time? I would love to learn as well and maybe having another person there learning as well would be easier as we could help each other.