Hi! I'm developing an application to learn various languages from ground up: starting with alphabet and continuing into sentence building and writing. I need feedback and I would love to give everyone codes for the full version so you don't have to watch ads. I try to post updates weekly adding fresh content and new games. It has quite a few cool features:
- Various languages available for offline learning: Thai, Russian, Korean, Spanish, French (more languages on the way!)
- Alphabet and spelling activities – build the foundations of your language knowledge.
- Grammar drills – practice useful grammar structures for daily communication.
- Real-life conversation examples – be ready to speak while go to another country.
- Language tips - listen to step-by-step explanations and real-life examples that you can use right away.
- Lesson dictionary - you don't need to look for a dictionary to find a word you don’t know.
- Fun randomly generated games and quizzes to track your progress - revise and improve your language skills in fun games that are generated uniquely each time you play them.
- Dictionary - browse through all the words with examples from all the courses to revise them.
- Favorite words - add words from lessons to revise them!
- Achievements and progress - track your improvements and progress easily.
- Frequent updates – extend your skills with more topics covered and brand-new games.
It's available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codescape.learngo
What is Lingodeer?
Many of you might be familiar with the app called "Duolingo." Lingodeer is very similar, but alongside the same style of gamified lessons that Duolingo provides: Lingodeer offers professionally made grammar notes on every single skill, features full native audio recordings on every word and sentence, has built in grammar review features, has a global leaderboard (And friends leaderboard) for competition, features video stories at the end of every skill, has built in pronunciation practice (Sentence shadowing capabilities), and features 10 languages to learn (with Italian on the way) taught in 13 languages. The app is available on iOS and Android.
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me (I run their online forums as volunteer work and have followed the app since it was released, I have also completed the first half of Japanese and Korean on the app).
Hello everybody. My name is Mariusz Suder. I'd like to present a new universal, speaking program for learning any language Speaking Teacher AB3 There are already a lot of prepared tests for practicing and learning: English, Polish, German and Russian. Tests for any other languages can be written on your own Speaking Teacher has its own editor. Another program's feature is possibility to operate in special mode for blind. To fully use this application SAPI5 voices are required (visit my site to install) Speaking Teacher AB3 fully functional test version is on: https://www.sudermariusz.com.pl/english/speakingteacher.html and can be downloaded from (here's the direct link): https://www.sudermariusz.com.pl/download/instaler_st_ab3.exe