Linguaholic

Mastering a language

Solvinden

Hello everyone,

I really want to master my English skills. I think that especially my grammar and pronunciation need some improvement.

However, this is really difficult to learn from a textbook so I'm thinking about hiring a coach.

Nevertheless, what do you recommend for improving my English? And if a coach is the best possibility, what do I need to consider?

Love,

Solvinden

44 minutes ago, Solvinden said:

Hello everyone,

I really want to master my English skills. I think that especially my grammar and pronunciation need some improvement.

However, this is really difficult to learn from a textbook so I'm thinking about hiring a coach.

Nevertheless, what do you recommend for improving my English? And if a coach is the best possibility, what do I need to consider?

Love,

Solvinden

Dear Solvinden

Thanks for joining Linguaholic.com

I must say that your English is already excellent! Have you ever tried Grammarly? I recently started using it and it helps me a lot with silly grammar mistakes. As far as pronunciation goes, hiring a language coach might indeed be a good idea. So in fact, are you planning to get online lessons, then? 

Best, 

L