Linguaholic

Language Chat: The Future of Language Learning Project

Language Chats is a language learning project for Android and iOS platforms. A Combined Cloud AI Technologies to help you learn to speak 14 languages without embarrassment & complexity.

Language Chat allows you to easily learn 14 languages by chatting, listening & speaking with the power of Cloud AI Tech. Proven to enhance language learning speed, 10x faster! You can Join Us in this project here 

latest-ai.jpg

Language Chat combines the latest Cloud AI technologies from Microsoft Azure, Amazon, & Google Cloud to help you learn to speak 14 languages from your first chat, without complexities. It’s the first user generated content language learning app built to super accelerate learning process with a higher retention.

Gain confidence by practicing with Cloud AI Speech Recognition and you’ll be amazed how fast and easy you would be speaking a new language while chatting what you already know in your native language. 

Language Chat enables you to learn any language 10x faster from what you already know in your native language simply by chatting, listening & speaking with the power of Cloud Artificial Intelligence.  You can Join Us here 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By frank_29
      Hello
      Two years ago, I set out to make ideal language teaching tool. Anyone who has learnt a language knows that media content in the language you are learning is an essential ingredient in learning a language. With this as the basis, I made an app that uses stories as the centre piece of its teaching. The app is called Cascade Spanish and it teaches Spanish using Spanish stories (literally). The stories are designed to teach you Spanish from you just reading and listening to them without using a dictionary or flashcard. For more information, see
      https://www.cascadelanguages.com.au/
    • By 0xFLOW
      0xFLOW is a start-up company based in South Korea that is beta-testing a language-learning program that uses the latest YouTube content (such as movies, dramas, and other YouTube videos) as a fun and effective way to learn Korean.

Users can create their own content that they want to learn from (or we can make it for them!) to practice different concepts such as vocabulary that is generated using AI technology, grammar using content in the YouTube video, sentences and translations that can be created into custom language-learning printed worksheets - or they can learn by using the text and translations mode.

This program is ideal for Korean language-learners of every level, whether they are newly beginning their Korean-learning journey or just looking to refresh their memory.

This program is free to use - just register at: https://flow.xflow.academy/Account/Login and you're good to go! Content in other languages is a development that is currently in progress, so we would appreciate any and all feedback from all users. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] (email) or on Kakao @zeroxflow with any questions or inquiries.
      Thank you and happy learning!
      The 0xFLOW Team

• By JoeZamm
      Unlock the world 
      Hello! We are a dedicated language learning discord supplying you with a place to communicate with natives and live out your polyglot dreams. We also need teachers too!
      Features:
      Self assignable roles Positive learning environments where everyone is there to help you A dedicated staff team to make sure everything is running smoothly :notes: Music bots to show off and listen to your favourite music. Weekly classes for language of all types of learners (beginner, intermediate and expert) Resources being provided to you in every language so the knowledge is at your doorstep We hope to see you soon! If you would like to come and see it for yourself, come and join our safe growing server here: https://discord.gg/4v588d6
      Thank you for your time
    • By Nikolay
      I work at Pandanese (just know I am biased but honest ) and would like to introduce our app to Linguaholic community. Hope it will be useful for some of you who learn Chinese.
      So, Pandanese is a web application focused on teaching the Simplified Chinese vocabulary. It's way more common in the world  both offline and online (except in Taiwan, Macau, and Hong-Kong).
      It uses Space Repetition System (check out Anki) to learn and review in set intervals to match the mind's natural processing speed of building memories. See pic below.

We use spaced repetition with our first intervals at 4 hours after learning and 8 hours after your first correct review. All in all, it takes 9 reviews (SRS-levels) to memorize the item.
      Pandanese teaches from the very basic -- from radicals through characters to vocabulary. It goes without saying
      Our app uses mnemonic sentences to help memorize the meaning and pronunciation. It's proven to aid with memorization too.

I know that some of you are still locked down, and perhaps it's is the perfect time to learn or review some Chinese characters and words. Everybody is welcome onboard! 
      Note that the Pandanese lessons start from the very basic -- the simplest radicals, characters and words. See Lesson 1 structure.

So if you are at the intermediate or advanced level, I would recomment to start from later lessons or choose higher learning speed.
      We are a really small team who work part-time. So, I'm sure it's not perfect but we're doing our best, and your feedback will be really appreciated.
    • By Emma Dupont
      I had been wanting to learn Spanish for the longest time. It wasn’t offered in my high school. I went to college in Texas and they only had online Spanish classes. I decided to do some research online and I came across this amazing program called “Synergy Spanish”. I decided to gave it a shot and I got a program I could follow with audio lessons etc. It is the best investment I made learning a new language and 100% recommend this. 
      The link to the website: 
      https://b807exqh8jap2s42mxkec-9n1u.hop.clickbank.net/

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...