Linguaholic

Hello from East Texas!!!!

karon33

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to the forum and say hello to everyone. I am an African American wife and mom from East Texas, looking to re-learn the Spanish after several years of not speaking the language. I took Spanish all through school in Junior High as High School; and I was pretty good at it for a non-native speaker. I was comfortable with writing, translating, and speaking the Spanish language on a conversational level. I was using my Spanish skills as a Teacher’s Aide for several years and then when I changed careers, I stopped indulging the language as much as I used. Now I am looking to jump back into the full immersion of the Spanish language and the culture for so many passionate reasons.

Dear Karon

Welcome to linguaholic.com

Our Spanish community is growing every day. I am sure you will find some friendly Spanish natives here in the forum that are willing to help you imrove your Spanish skills!

Have a good time in the forums !

best wishes

Marcel