Linguaholic

TL: Italian, German. NL: Ukrainian, Russian (also fluent in English).

Hello, I'm Anna and I'm 19 years old. I'm currently learning both Italian (around B1) and German (around B2) and I'd be happy to find a friend approximately my age to chat with! In exchange I would gladly help you with any of the languages I know - Russian and Ukrainian are my native languages, and I'm also fluent in English. I'm most comfortable with texting, and my apps of preference are Telegram, WhatsApp or Skype. If you're interested, you can just reply below or private message me, and leave your username or login in any of these apps.

Just to give you an idea about what kind of person I am, my hobbies are reading (I love fantasy most of all), music (mostly k-pop lol), dancing, and dramas. I'm also generally interested in languages, it's cool to talk about them - even the ones I don't know. If any of these conversation topics sound like fun to you and you know Italian or German, don't hesitate to reply :3 It would be sooo nice to make a new friend online!

• just annie changed the title to TL: Italian, German. NL: Ukrainian, Russian (also fluent in English).
On 4/3/2021 at 2:24 PM, just annie said:

Hello, I'm Anna and I'm 19 years old. I'm currently learning both Italian (around B1) and German (around B2) and I'd be happy to find a friend approximately my age to chat with! In exchange I would gladly help you with any of the languages I know - Russian and Ukrainian are my native languages, and I'm also fluent in English. I'm most comfortable with texting, and my apps of preference are Telegram, WhatsApp or Skype. If you're interested, you can just reply below or private message me, and leave your username or login in any of these apps.

Just to give you an idea about what kind of person I am, my hobbies are reading (I love fantasy most of all), music (mostly k-pop lol), dancing, and dramas. I'm also generally interested in languages, it's cool to talk about them - even the ones I don't know. If any of these conversation topics sound like fun to you and you know Italian or German, don't hesitate to reply :3 It would be sooo nice to make a new friend online!

Hey there. 

I would highly recommend you to join our Discord Server. There, you can chat with hundreds of people your age. And even better, they are all interested in language learning. 

Here's a link to the server: https://discord.me/linguaholic

It's totally FREE. 

Best wishes, 

Lingua