Linguaholic

A Korean website to improve the skill of Korean language

Joo.K

A Korean website to improve the skill of Korean language

http://www.howtostudykorean.com

This website is very useful because you can not only learn Korean, but also can test your Korean skills.

Let's look at the website carefully together.

in Unit 0, it explains Korean Word Structure and Basic Letters. I know it's not easy to know the pronounce of Korean language. However, you have to try to memorize the sounds of basic Korean letters.

ㅂ= b

ㅈ= j

ㄷ= d

ㄱ= k

ㅅ= s

ㅁ= m

ㄴ= n

ㅎ= h

ㅣ= i

ㅏ= a

ㅓ= eo (Romanized as “eo” but it sounds closer to “uh” in English)

ㅡ= eu

ㅜ= u

ㅗ= o

Next thing that you have to know how to put the consonants and vowels together. The way is like this:

Step 1: Determine if the vowel is horizontal or vertical. a (ㅏ) is vertical, so we will use:

Step 2: Determine if the syllable ends in a consonant. Yes, it does. So we need to fill 1, 2 and 3, so we need to use:

Step 3: Place the starting letter “b (ㅂ)”, the middle letter “a (ㅏ)” and the ending letter “b (ㅂ)” into 1, 2, and 3 respectively.

In this website, you can learn the basic structure of Korean language. If it's too easy for you, you can try looking at the unit 4.

As you know, the greatest part of this website is that you can take tests in each unit. :grin: However, you have to pay for the test fees.  :amazed: I believe that taking tests is worth after studying. I hope you enjoy studying Korean with this website.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

The link did not seem to work that you provided Joo. However, I changed the URL and now it works perfectly. When adding links, you can just click on Adding Hyperlink while writing a message and then just simply write the website's address between the two boxes [url\]