Linguaholic

Hello Everyone!

LauraM

Hello fellow members of Linguaholic!

I am very excited to discover this forum.  I've had a long-time interest in languages.  I grew up in the Midwest in the USA and I got my start in language study in high school by studying Spanish.  I really took to it and did a lot of studying on my own in addition to the classwork.  I studied it in college, as well and took some Spanish literature courses.  I was, at one point, fairly fluent in the language -- reading, writing and speaking -- and I am now working on regaining the fluency, largely on my own through self-study.

I also studied German in college though I never became fluent.  I hope to resume my study of German as well as I still have a strong interest in the language. 

Just being here and reading the discussions is already quite motivating!    I look forward to interacting and spending time here. 

dear laura

thank you for joining linguaholic.com. If you have any questions regarding german, let me know or open up a thread in the german study forum. We have quite a lot of german native speakers and we will be glad to assist you  :karate:

regards

Marcel