Linguaholic

Another subforum for other languages

g2narat

I know that there is already a forum for other languages. However, the subforums there are limited to few languages. I know it isn't practical to put ALL languages as a subforum there. And I also read that if the language you want to talk about isn't there you can post it in the General Language Learning section. But I've noted that the general language learning section is more for, well general language learning. Don't get me wrong, I love that section, but maybe you could just put another subforum in the other languages and label it as "ALL OTHER LANGUAGES/LANGUAGES NOT SPECIFIED ELSEWHERE"? If that makes sense  :confused:

Oh it was already there all along! :shy: Maybe  I never noticed it because there were no threads there!  Thanks for the link. I will definitely add a new thread. Thanks again!

Hehe, no worries g2narat ! This subforum is relatively new, so there are no threads in it, that is correct. We already got most of the languages in other subforums, so this forum will only be used for really 'exotic' languages. I am looking forward to reading some posts of you in this subforum  :wacky: