Linguaholic

Hello from Mexico

Coricopat

Hi, everyone! I'm a native speaker of both English and Spanish and would be happy to help anyone learning these languages.

Over the years, I've studied Esperanto, Italian, French, and Japanese, though I never got very far in any of these. Reading and understanding these languages came fairly quickly (especially the Romance languages, since I already know Spanish), but the speaking part was something I could never dominate. I have terrible trouble imitating accents.

My studies have fallen by the wayside in recent years, in a way so many language learners are familiar with =) I'd love to get back into learning, and perhaps these forums are just the motivation I need.

I look forward to studying together and getting to know all of you.

Welcome, Coricopat!

It happens to most of us that we study some languages and can't keep up with them at some point :frozen: it doesn't matter though..it is just important that you will find the motivation to keep on going later on..maybe you just needed a break. Anyway, hopefully this forum can be of some use to you! you will find lots of motivated language learners here, that is for sure  :smile: